Re: ES1910AR

I'm afraid I've had a few hectic days of dealing with support calls.
Have you been able to get hold of the stained glass designs for the small windows that went to production? (as that was what Robbie was sent out before Christmas for).
I'd prefer to know what I'm getting before it turns up.

Photo's of the finished units (for the stained glass) would be really helpful as well, then I can compare what I'd asked for/agreed to with what has actually been made and the existing designs.
The production of these (for keeping the existing character of the house) was a big part of why I chose to use you.