Re: Everest Home Improvements (ES1910AR) - images

On 21/02/14 14:47, Ken.Lees@xxxxxxxxxxxxx wrote:

Dear Mr Meacher,

I cannot open the link you sent me as i have been blocked by our IT..

Your windows have been delivered and Rob and I have looked at them. To be honest I think they look good, but may I suggest that we install the windows and see what you think, I am sure you will be happy with the result. I think CET have done a good job on these. If you are not happy once they have been installed it would be easier to modify them once they are situ. As you are aware there are various sizes and it makes sense to me that once they are all lined up it should equal out. You will also have the benefit of having the new windows installed and your heating bills and the reduction of noise.

Kind regards

Sean Meacher <sean@xxxxxxxxxxx>

18/02/2014 18:45

Ken.Lees@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
cc
"Helen.Mundy@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <Helen.Mundy@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "Robbie.Yapp@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <Robbie.Yapp@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "Robyn.Drury@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <Robyn.Drury@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject
Re: Everest Home Improvements (ES1910AR)

Yes of course.

Sean

On 18/02/14 17:12,
Thank you for your email dated 16/2. Robbie Yapp has been off sick, hopefully he is due back tomorrow. I need his guidance as a technical surveyor to confirm your issues over the these units. Could you please grant me a few days to verify and reply to you.

Regards

Sean Meacher <sean@xxxxxxxxxxx>

16/02/2014 20:03

"Ken.Lees@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <Ken.Lees@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
cc
"Robbie.Yapp@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <Robbie.Yapp@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "Robyn.Drury@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <Robyn.Drury@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "Helen.Mundy@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <Helen.Mundy@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject
Re: Everest Home Improvements (ES1910AR)

Hello,
I must say I'm a little disappointed not to have received a reply for this mail from the 5th Feb - forwarded below.
I saw from my mailserver that it had been received by your email system at the time of sending.
In case the pdf/jpg attachments caused reception issues, I have packaged them up and they are available here:

https://www.dropbox.com/s/704bgqwc1z542of/20140215-ES1910AR-Meacher-EverestWindows.zip

This contains:
* The proposed design for the small windows I was sent 3rd October 2013 and as such what I'd expected.
* A comparison of the original design, what I was expecting and what was actually (wrongly) produced.
* The four scale drawings of what they should be, as pdf files.
* Image from across the road showing original and replacement windows with the same design.

I've today spotted that the house at #81 across the road has a mixture of old & new (replacement casement) windows, both of which have the same design as mine, even though the panels are different sizes and shapes. This I have included a picture of in the zip file referred to above.
Therefore, the fact that Everest (being the second largest home improvements company in the country) have been unable to achieve this, does seem quite bizarre.

I really hadn't expected this project to take so long and would like to point out it has delayed my other refurbishment plans by getting on for six months.
Therefore I am willing to give you the opportunity to resolve this farce to my satisfaction, although this can only be until I have found an alternative supplier, at which point we would have to consider this order cancelled.

Regards,
Sean Meacher

On 05/02/14 20:20,