Re: Further letter

Hello Richard,
I do hope we can manage more effective communications and that you people will be able to provide appropriate status updates without me having to request them.
After all, asking questions is not a failure, but essential for any successful transaction.
Are you clear on what I've been asking for from Everest since January?...

Regards,
Sean Meacher