Re: Everest Contract - ES1910AR

Good afternoon Mr Meacher

I am sorry to hear of your dissatisfaction and have forwarded your email to Ken.

Kind regards
Helen

Sean Meacher <sean@xxxxxxxxxxx>

17/01/2014 11:52

<Helen.Mundy@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
cc
Subject
Re: Everest Contract - ES1910AR

Hello Helen,

It has been 48 hours so far and I'm still feeling somewhat ignored.
If I guess that ken.lees@xxxxxxxxxxxxx is his email address, would I be likely to get a reply?..

Alternatively, is there anyone above him that is likely to be able to show that they care at all?..
Don't you have a customer service department? or even a single person who manages each project?

Thanks,
Sean Meacher