Re: Everest Contract - ES1910AR

Good morning Mr Meacher

Robyn had advised that we needed to delay the appointment made for 20 Jan.  We now have a new delivery date of week ending 31 Jan so I need to arrange new dates with you but before we do that I will get the surveyor to contact you with regards to the questions below.

Kind Regards
Helen

Sean Meacher <sean@xxxxxxxxxxx>

14/01/2014 18:35

<Helen.Mundy@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
cc
Subject
Re: Everest Contract - ES1910AR

Hello Helen,

Has there been another delay? do I need to change the date *again*?..

I'd like to have confirmation of the changes to the small stained-glass design that were required.
Also, I had asked previously to have some sort of idea of what the frame designs will look like, as so far, *no-one* has been forthcoming with that information.
Who do I need to speak to to make those things happen?

Regards,

Sean Meacher