Porch?

Sean,

Am I right in saying the porch is item 3 is called the hall window? If so this is stipolyte glass, I have included a sample, hope you can pick this up. I will move onto the next windows in another email.

The studio window is item 4 and that has anti sun glass in grey

Having not seen your house I am only working off the paper survey, so please excuse me if I get the items wrong.

Regards

untitled