ES1910AR

Hi Sean,

In a direct response to this email. This would need a visit from a surveyor to measure the new items for the other half of your windows. Robby Yapp is no longer with us, so it would be another surveyor. What is your availblity for the surveyor to visit. We will also be able to tie everyting up in one visit.

I am dealing with the remakes of the ribbon designs. I will let you know when they have been delivered.

Regards Ken

Hi Ken,
Given that it looks like you're going to be producing the other half of the windows units for me sooner rather than later, Richard Lawrence suggested that I confirm with you those and the 'special glass' that is part of that batch.
These are for the upstairs toilet and more importantly, the front porch.
I've attached pictures of what the existing designs/patterns for those are, as I'm not sure what you have and I don't have a record of that either.
Looking on the website for the styles of obscure glass is proving to be obscure in itself.

The original purchase agreement didn't cover this other half, so I think we should get them sorted out before it becomes a problem.
This would then total:
living room/lower front of house - includes 5 of the small stained glass design
porch - with the special glass (looks like fluted)
upstairs hallway - same larger stained glass design as the hallway
upstairs toilet - with the other obscured glass (looks like seashells/pebbles)
rear patio doors
What do we need to do to make this happen?..

Regards,
Sean Meacher