Re: Everest Home Improvements (ES1910AR)

If you can use the re-design(s) I sent you then yes, go right ahead, as that matches the originals and that's what I asked for.
If you wanted to use the very poor imitation from the guy at CET, then no.
The comment in the first email you forwarded from him of "give this a go" didn't exactly fill me with confidence.

I can take close up pictures of the construction of the leading if it would help them, as the one by the front door shows this very clearly. It shouldn't be difficult to get right. To redraw them to scale took me under an hour.