Re: Everest Home Improvements (ES1910AR)

Hello,

My Father mentioned something about someone from Everest phoning and giving 20th Jan as an installation date(?)
Except I'm not there during the day and he's getting on a bit and doesn't write down any messages.

Email is indeed usually best for me.
If you need to contact me more urgently, please use my mobile number and leave a message, or if during office hours a text message would be best as the building I work in is a bit of a farady cage and so the mobile signal is quite patchy.

My mobile number is:
07973 634359

If Robbie needs to come and do some more measuring, then that's fine.
But what exactly is the hold up? I thought he'd taken sufficient drawings/measurements at the time?
Is this another thing like the glass designs?..

Regards,
Sean Meacher