Everest Home Improvements (ES1910AR)

HI Mr Meacher,

I had been advised by the factory that they are having trouble with the glass design and sizes. We need to get Robbie back to you ASAP I have tried to phone you but remember you are better contacted via email.

Unfortunately, the installation date will no longer stand as things move on very quickly, however the sooner I can get him out to you to get the problem resolved, the better.

If you could please contact me ASAP either via email or on 0844 846 1939 and I will book an appointment for you.

Kind regards,