Re: ES1910AR

If you read back through the correspondence, you'd read that I asked you to cancel this as of around 7th March.

I had also sent you images of what was wrong - the bottom 1/4 of the original design was cut off for the smaller windows.
They are not the same.
I had also sent you scale drawings of all the affected designs as to what I had been expecting.

I would only accept anything from Everest if:
a) You can get them correct.
b) Halve the total cost (at least) due to the amount of stress and inconvenience as the whole debacle and non-communication for several months has set back my plans back almost a year.

Regards,

Sean Meacher