Your appointment confirmation from Everest

Title: Untitled Document
Everest
Dear Sean,

Thank you for making an appointment with us.
A member of our customer services team will be in contact with you shortly.

You have booked an appointment on
Saturday 17 August 2013
2-5pm

We will attempt to contact you by phone or by email to confirm your appointment.

If you do not hear from us and wish to check your appointment, please call us on 01707 877 313.

Click here to visit our website

  Further useful information

Advice on choosing the best home improvement company
It is useful to consider the following points when choosing a company to carry out your home improvements:

Are they members of a trade association?

Everest's memberships include the GGF (Glass and Glazing Federation), The Conservatory Association, and Interlay - The Association of Block Paving Contractors. We are also a member of the government's Trustmark scheme for government endorsed standards, and FENSA registered. You can find out more about each of these organisations by clicking on the links.

What guarantees do they offer?
Everest products are backed by some of the longest guarantees in the industry. For example, sealed units in our uPVC windows and doors have a lifetime guarantee against fog and condensation. Our flat roofs have a lifetime guarantee. Our general guarantees are usually at least 10 years, up to 25 years.

How long have the company been trading?
Everest started business in 1965, and hasn't stopped ever since. We have the heritage, stability and experience to back up all guarantees and provide market leading products and service.

What service will they provide?
Make sure you see some testimonials and case studies from satisfied customers. In independent research, 9 out of 10 Everest customers would recommend us.
See our testimonials and case studies by clicking this link.

How good are their products?
Everest products are designed and manufactured to our own specification. Our products have been awarded 10 BSi kitemarks, 6 BBA certificates (more than anyone else in the industry). An independent assessor has investigated our products, and has confirmed they are the best on the market.
Click here to see the full report.

Are their products energy efficient?

Everest have been helping people save energy and money for 44 years. So if you want to make green home improvements talk to us. We have lots of ideas to save you money and reduce energy waste. You can find out more about our energy saving A rated windows.

Kind regards,
The Everest Team
http://www.everest.co.uk

Contact Us  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms & Conditions  |  All content © 2010 Everest Limited