UNABLE TO BOOK YOUR EVEREST APPOINTMENT

Dear Mr Meacher

Thank you for your recent request for an appointment to have a free quotation from Everest Ltd.

Unfortunately, I have been unable to contact you on the telephone number provided to confirm your details, therefore your appointment has not been booked.

Please accept my apologies for any inconvenienced this has caused.  Would you either please provide your telephone number, we can contact you to confirm the appointment details or, alternatively, please contact us directly on 01707 877313.

I look forward to hearing from you.

Yours sincerely

Sally

Customer Service Online Team