RE: FW: ES1910AR Meacher

Good Afternoon

Thank you for your email and comments

I will pass this back to  branch and ask they address the points raised.

Kind Regards,

Richard Lawrence

National Customer Relations Manager

LOGO
Address: Everest House, Sopers Road, Cuffley, EN6 4SG
Direct Dial
:01707 877 022
Mobile: 07808365158
Fax: 01707 876 156

Email: richard.lawrence@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Website: www.everest.co.uk

This message contains confidential information and is intended only for the individual named. If you are not the named addressee you should not disseminate, distribute or copy this e-mail. Please notify the sender immediately by e-mail if you have received this e-mail by mistake and delete this e-mail from your system. If you are not the intended recipient you are notified that disclosing, copying, distributing or taking any action in reliance on the contents of this information is strictly prohibited.