RE: CEO Letter ES1910AR

Hello Gentlemen,

I was just preparing an email to ask what was going on, so this is probably an opportune time for it.
I'd be happy to know:
* What has been completed?
* What is currently in progress?
* What is still to be done?
* What are the 'blockers', if any.

As then I can get on with scheduling my next few months.
Weekly updates would be great for me, as like we have here for our 'project sprints', even 'no progress' is at least an update.
I'm happy for you to sort it all out yourselves (without need to have a conference call), as long as someone keeps me updated and asks appropriate questions when required.

Thanks,

Sean Meacher