Re: Purchase Agreement ES1910AR

Well.
This would be the explanation I've asked for and waited for since January 2014.
My view of this whole debacle has been as a customer who has received very little information on what Everest has done, why you got it wrong and what it has taken to drag this out so far.
In fact of these 21 months, up to 10 of those would have been without communications from you.
I'm sure you believe you've filled all your obligations, yet I'm still to see from you an acceptable product.
Once I've read through your appreciably detailed explanation, I'll fill you in on the details you may have missed.
Thank you for the information.

Sincerely,
Sean Meacher