Pin Green
Hertfordshire
SG1 5PJ

-----Forwarded by Robbie Yapp/Everest/UK on 10/11/2013 02:08PM -----

To: Robbie Yapp/Everest/UK@UK
From: Factored Orders/Everest/UK
Sent by: Lisa Hayes/Everest/UK
Date: 10/11/2013 11:28AM
Subject: Re: Fw: Please review 'ES1910AR_DS201_3'

Hi Robbie,
I have been advised by my manager,  that you need to take the pictures back to the customer and  them to look at them and sign that they are happy with them, before we can proceed, we have to have a definate answer, so there are no discrepancies.

Regards

Lisa
Inactive hide details for Robbie Yapp/Everest/UK Robbie Yapp/Everest/UK

          Robbie Yapp/Everest/UK

          10/10/2013 14:25

Lisa Hayes/Everest/UK@UK

cc

Factored Orders/Everest/UK@UK, E8 Helpdesk/Everest/UK@UK

Subject

Re: Fw: Please review 'ES1910AR_DS201_3'Factored Orders

these look ok andy must follow my color sceame though

Kind Regards

Robbie Yapp
Mobile:07903-209362
Postal address