CEO Letter ES1910AR

Good Morning

I have been trying to  call you and email last week to discuss the matter of your installation as laid out in your letter dated 7th August. I have not been able to do so and I would be most grateful if you would call me or reply by email so  we may move matters forward

Kind Regards,

Richard Lawrence
National Customer Relations Manager

Address: Everest House, Sopers Road, Cuffley, EN6 4SG
Direct Dial
:01707 877 022
Mobile: 07808365158
Fax: 01707 876 156

Email: richard.lawrence@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Website: www.everest.co.uk

This message contains confidential information and is intended only for the individual named. If you are not the named addressee you should not disseminate, distribute or copy this e-mail. Please notify the sender immediately by e-mail if you have received this e-mail by mistake and delete this e-mail from your system. If you are not the intended recipient you are notified that disclosing, copying, distributing or taking any action in reliance on the contents of this information is strictly prohibited.