From: Sean Meacher [mailto:sean@xxxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: 08 July 2014 21:24
To: Ken Lees
Cc: Yvonne Mansfield; Nick Flanagan
Subject: Re: ES1910AR

Whilst I do appreciate the resumed politeness of your emails, you've completely ignored what I've told you in previous correspondence.
Is your process really so broken as to have become an unstoppable force?..
I don't want this "back on track".
I want it cancelled (without cost to myself) and have done for four months.

My email from 4th March, asked you to consider this project cancelled if I didn't receive a satisfactory reply by the end of that week (7th March).
Which obviously I didn't.
Given Everests' failure to produce in a reasonable time, something that is actually quite simple, even after being provided with to-scale designs for each panel, along with the 7 months in total of having my correspondence completely ignored, bringing this debacle to now almost a year, dealing with Everest has become for me an unacceptable risk.

So.
Everest have been unable to provide, within a reasonable time, that which was agreed as of 10th September 2013, even after being provided with complete, to-scale designs as of 2nd February 2014.
If, even now, you're unwilling or unable to act on the information I'd sent you a number of months ago, sending different people out now is unnecessary and just wasting everyone's time.
Therefore I respectfully decline that offer of sending another surveyor as you already have that required information.

If I need to give you notice of cancellation in physical writing, then please advise of where I should send this.
I would quite happily have sent that in March if you'd got back to me then, instead of nowfour months later.

This has caused me nearly a year of stress, distress and disruption to my home.

Please reply with confirmation of the email/postal address of the Managing Director (whose name you have previously supplied as Roy Saunders), so that I may lodge a formal complaint directly.

I have this as:
Everest House, Head Office, Sopers Rd, Cuffley, Hertfordshire, EN6 4SG

Is there any part of this which is not clear to you?

Regards,

Sean Meacher